- Professional composition of instructor-led and e-Learning (online) courses
- Courses may consist of: training, surveys, assessments, videos, exercises, data files, and more
Note: These videos include quizzes.
Sample e-Learning Course
This course is set up to address the needs of students who are self-paced learners. It is available by clicking the link below. Choose to open the presentation when prompted (it will open in PowerPoint).
Please look at the course and feel free to take the surveys, watch the videos, and practice the concepts.
Details: The backbone of the course was provided by PowerPoint. Videos were produced in Camtasia Studio. Other services used were DropBox and SurveyMonkey.
- videos (screen casts) of Excel lessons
- Training is delivered to individuals one-on-one, and to groups as requested
- Microsoft Office products; enterprise software (contact us with details of your requirements)
- We create: user guides, tips and tricks sheets, exercises
- Professional look and content
Karen Phillips is a training specialist with many years of experience in:
- instructor-led small group and one-on-one software training
- technical writing, including user guides and tips sheets
- eLearning development - surveys, screen capture videos, quizzes and exercises
- Adult Education / Staff Training & Development - Seneca College
- Microsoft Office Specialist - certified in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- eLearning Design course 2015 - University of Toronto